We offer a free one month trial for prospective juniors. After that, fees are £45 a month – which includes all pool fees and coaching. The membership pack for juniors is provided below for download and printing. (Click the symbol at the top right of the viewer to open the file full-screen in another window.)
- The Club Confirmation of Commitment form
- Additional Emergency Contact Information form
- Players’ welcome letter
- The Players’ Code of Conduct
- Photography Consent form
- Membership Fees schedule
- ASA Registration Form (if required)
- Medical Form
If you are interested in joining the club as a senior player, please get in touch via the details on our contact page.
Watford Water Polo Club Financial Hardship Provision
The Club makes provision to support families or individuals experiencing financial hardship by offering a reduced monthly membership fee. To be eligible for this provision an application in writing, in the strictest confidence, should be made to Caroline Foote, the Club Secretary at email@example.com The application will be assessed by the Chairman, Treasurer and Club Secretary. The application should contain:
- the applicant’s name, home address and contact telephone number
- a brief summary of the applicant’s circumstances in support of the request
- proof of entitlement to at least one form of income-related welfare benefit, or an alternative proof of financial hardship
- confirmation of any other funding received or applications pending
Applications are to be made on an annual basis.
Updated kit list now includes our new ROBE!